How to Get Rosy Red Cheeks?
One of the hallmarks of good health is a pair of rosy red cheeks. Aside from being a sign of good health, having rosy cheeks can also make your face look even more beautiful. The good news is that there is no need for you to use harsh and expensive skin care products to get it. With the tips below, you’ll be on your way to impress everyone with your naturally red and beautiful cheeks:
- Exfoliate your skin – One of the many ways for you to take good care of your skin is to exfoliate. Regular and proper exfoliation is also a huge help in making your cheeks glow naturally. Note that dead skin cells can cause your skin to look dull as they dampen its natural color.By exfoliating regularly, you can get rid of these dead skin cells. You can also remove built-up dust and dirt, which is helpful in retaining the natural color of your cheeks. Thankfully, there is no need for you to spend too much to undergo regular exfoliation. In fact, you can create your own exfoliating scrub at home.One of the best homemade exfoliating scrubs is a mixture of milk or honey and uncooked oatmeal. Just mix the ingredients until you produce a gentle scrub. Apply the solution on your cheeks regularly to get back and retain their natural tint.
- Exercise regularly – As mentioned earlier, having naturally rosy cheeks is a sign that you’re healthy. If you feel unhealthy, then there is a great possibility that your cheeks will also lose its natural luster and color. In this case, it would be best for you to stick to a regular exercise regimen. One advantage of regular exercise is that it can stimulate proper blood circulation.Your body will also start flushing out toxins, which is a big help in ensuring that the blood, which contains essential nutrients and oxygen, is properly circulated all over your body. With regular exercise, you can also nourish your skin, which could be the reason behind your cheek’s rosy tint.
- Get a facial massage – This is another trick recommended by beauty experts for those who want to get rosy red cheeks. A good facial massage can improve blood circulation while also increasing the flow of blood to the area. That said, you’ll instantly have rosy cheeks right after each massage session. Note that a facial massage is only a temporary solution but it’s something that you can easily and quickly do yourself.All that it takes is to get in a comfortable position with your eyes closed. Use your fingertips and press them into your facial skin. Start from the topmost part of your forehead then move down gradually to your chin. To achieve your desired rosy, pinkish glow on your cheeks, spend more time in there. Knead and press the area gently to stimulate an increase in blood flow.
- Put on some vegetable oil – Vegetable oil can help provide your cheeks with a healthy and beautiful glow. Make sure to use the non-greasy and mild vegetable oils as these are effective making your skin look even more attractive. Rub a small amount of your chosen vegetable oil on your cheeks. The oil has a natural sheen, which can also bring out the gorgeous and natural look of the area.Some of the oils that you can safely apply on your cheeks for that purpose are olive, sunflower, grapeseed, and apricot kernel oil. However, if you’re prone to acne, you have to be extra cautious before trying out this method. Note that greasy oils tend to clog pores, leading to acne outbreaks, so be extra careful.
- Stick to a healthy diet – Following a healthy diet can improve the health of your skin, making you look more beautiful and adding more glow to your cheeks. Avoid skipping meals and crash dieting. Ensure that you’re getting four healthy meals every day. It’s also highly recommended to take light and healthy snacks.Some of the foods that you should include in your diet are fish, sprouts, low-fat milk, other milk products such as skimmed milk and low-fat yogurt, and lentils. Reduce your intake of red meat as too much of it is unhealthy and can negatively affect your skin’s health.
- Correct any deficiency that affects your skin – Two of the vitamins that you need to supply your body regularly to keep your skin glowing naturally are Vitamins C and E. Correct any deficiency in these two vitamins as such can put a toll on your skin.
If you notice your skin getting more dry than usual or if there are unnecessary cracks on your lips, then it’s a sign that you have an extremely low supply of Vitamins C and E. In this case, it would be best to visit your doctor so you will know what supplements you should take to correct the deficiency.
Alternatively, you can create your own solution to correct the problem. All you have to do is to mix orange peel, which has high amounts of Vitamin C, with cream milk. Add a broken Vitamin E capsule into the mixture. Once a paste is formed, apply it on your skin. Focus more on your cheeks and leave it on for around twenty minutes. Use lukewarm water to wash it off. Doing this regularly will let you notice a great improvement in the color of your cheeks.
There are still many natural ways to get rosy, red cheeks aside from the tips mentioned above. Find out which solution works perfectly for you so you can start presenting a more attractive version of yourself.